“Vedant Vihas” is constructed over a sprawling 1 acre. It is a B+G+4 storied apartment complex consisting of 70 units. As if the breathing view was not enough, the development includes a multipurpose hall, generator backup, a children’s play area and more, coupled with all modern amenities that make it a home that’s quite literally a dream. We learn to take some of the comforts for granted and gradually get used to the many luxuries experiences along the way.
The project is located on hulimavu main road, off Bannerghatta main road in Bangalore South also leads towards Electronic City and the BMIC NICE corridor.
Vedant Vihas is in close proximity to nearby malls, hospitals, education institutions, IT parks and the nice corridor. Though Vedant Vihas is centrally located, once inside, it retains the calm and peace that one desires.
Contemporary designs and amenities to promote all age living
Ideally located in the midst of the education, business, work and leisure
BBMP Approved basement+Ground+4 floors apartment
Less COMMON WALL, Independent style 70 numbers exclusive units
Well designed Central Atrium in ground floor
Solar Water Heater
Vastu Compliant units without compromising space and style
Basement floor Spacious car parking
Separate entry and exit gates
Approved by Major Banks and Financial Institutions
Vertical development with equal emphasis on living spaces and community spaces
Perfect for the IT / ITeS knowledge professionals with walk-to-work possibilities
Seismic Zone II compliant design and structure
Scientifically designed subsoil drainage system in basement
All around wide open space gives more natural light, and fresh air
High speed service and passenger lifts for easy access
BBMP A Khata with Occupation Certificate
Half Basket Ball Court
Kids Play Area
Senior Citizen Park
Covered Car Parking
BWSSB Water Supply
Organic Waste Converter
Solar Water Heater
Generator Power Backup
- RCC Framed Structure with zone II complaint designed for seismic loads
- All External & Internal walls of Solid concrete block masonry
- External wall plastering of sand face cement plaster and internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering
- Main entrance lobby flooring and staircase flooring of Granite or Tiles.
- Vitrified flooring in Living, Dining, Bedroom and Kitchen
- Antiskid Ceramic tile flooring in Balconies, Utility and Toilets
- Ceramic tile dadoing in toilets up to 7’ height
- Ceramic tile dadoing upto height 2
- Kitchen Platform of Polished Granite with Stainless steel sink with standard make
- Entrance door made of teak wood frame and teak wood panelled shutter. The other doors would be of Sal wood frames with Flush shutters
- 3 track aluminium windows of standard make
- Acrylic distemper emulsion for internal walls
- Weather Proof Paint for external walls and common areas
- CPVC Piping of ISI makes for all water lines. PVC piping of ISI makes for all sanitary lines
- Geyser points in all the bathrooms
- Aqua guard, chimney points in kitchen
- Grohe CP fittings are provided
- Wall Mounted EWC and wall mounted wash basins in all toilets
- Kohler sanitary fixtures are provided
- Underground and overhead storage tanks of suitable capacity. Bore well as an auxiliary source of water supply
- Rainwater harvesting system to recharge the water table
- PVC Concealed conduits of standard make for point wiring
- Finolex or equivalent make copper wiring
- Elegant modular electrical switches Anchor/Roma or equivalent
- Geyser points and exhausts points in all the bathrooms
- A/C point provision for master bedroom
- TV and telephone points in living and master bedroom
- 3-4 KW of power for 2 and 3 BHK flats and 1.0 KW power back-up for each flat
- Main Distribution Box in each flat
- Standard and approved electrical panels and distribution system
- Uninterrupted water supply with sufficient source of bore well water supply with synchronized standard automation systems.
- DG power back-up common areas lighting, pumps and lifts.
- Passenger lifts of suitable capacity in each block for convenience.
- Sump tank having suitable storage capacity of 1.5 days.
- Rain water harvesting systems to recharge the water table.
- Lush green landscape in and around the facility.
- A good security kiosk with intercom facility to all the flats would be provided.
- Ample car parking in the basement.
- Ryan International School
- BGS International School
- Sarala Birla International School
- PSBB Learning Academy and numerous play homes
Super Speciality Hospitals
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Jayadeva Hospitals
- Reliance Mart
- Nilgiri’s Supermarket
- E.K Mart
- Food World
- Gopalan Innovation Mall
- Bangalore Central and the Royal Meenakshi Mall
Connectivity from Vedant Vihas
- Close to Outer Ring Road Expressway to Bangalore International Airport
- BMIC NICE Corridor
- Proposed Peripheral Ring Road